Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 4: Nostalgic musings....

A letter to my lover...
Remember when we went to the foreshore to swim and snorkel that day, and we stopped at the underwater trail place where the signs lead the way? But then we discovered that the signs were so deep that we would have needed scuba gear to get down there to read them, so instead, we moseyed down the beach to find somewhere else to swim. 
We were so happy and relaxed. We were going to get ice cream after our swim and have a peaceful evening before driving down to MR (Margaret River) the next morning.
So we found another beach and got in and swam. You were romantic and gave me pretty shells. Too many shells for me to carry, so I stuffed a few down my top. It turned out, you gave me a venemous critter which bit me twice on my nipple and I went into shock. I am happy that I survived, but I never got my ice-cream.
Let's never do that again.


No comments:

Post a Comment